Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good News, Bad News

So I always get the choice of good news or bad news I always choose the bad news first so that I have something to look forward to. So here's the bad news. Last week Ben's great Aunt passed away in her sleep. It was sort of a shock since she was doing well the day before. At the same time the whole family took comfort in the fact that she has now been reunited with her husband she lost almost 30 years ago. We were able to travel down to St. George to be there for the services. It was really nice and it was so nice to see family. I am always amazed at how much family Ben has.

Now the good news. On the way home from St. George we got a call from our agent and said that we had an offer. We were unable to accept since they low balled us. We countered with the absolute lowest that we could possibly go and now we are just waiting to hear back. We are hoping to hear something by the morning. Also the house was showed again today so that would be really nice to have two offers. We are so blessed by the Lord.

2 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Sorry to hear about Ben's Aunt. We are so lucky to have the gospel and know that this life is not all we have to look foreward too. Heidi, I feel the same way about Jared's family. I still can't remember all my niece's and nephews names. I think there are 26 or more of them.

Kaitlin said...

so are we getting new neighbors?