Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer is never coming

I am still surprized at how cold the weather is. While in Ut last week we were so spoiled to have warm weather. It really made coming home to Wy that much harder. One thing I will say is that as soon as we drove into Ut last friday it really didn't feel like home. It was the first time for me that I have felt like that. The great thing was that when we got back to Wy everything just felt right. Now all we need is to have our house sell.

So we have beel lucky enough to have my mom come into town. She hadn't had an opportunity to see Azlie yet but we are thankful that she has been able to come now and see Azlie while she was still small. Not that she's that small any more. I am thinking that we are going to have to put her in the 6-9 mo cloths. She gets all angry when she's in her jammies and they are tight around her feet. She is actually growing faster than Cecilia did at her age. A two and half month old in 6-9 mo cloths. Ben and I have big babies.

2 comments:

Filetti Family said...

How come you have all the big babies? I'm almost twice your size and my kids are shrimps! LOL I hope I have a chunky baby one of these times.

Kaitlin said...

so i found your blog from mindi's...we saw some people looking around in yoru house (with an agent obviously) the other day...any word???