Monday, June 16, 2008

Yeah, I am smarter than plastic


FHE! So much fun. Ben looks for any way to have a campfire. The girls got to have their first banana boats which went over pretty well and then they just love somores. Cecilia wanted to roast the marshmellows but she did't want to eat them.

Azlie objecting to her outfit. This is the last time she wore 3-6 mo cloths. but I have to say she looks so cute even if she is protesting. Can you believe she's not even 3 months yet. She is heavier than most the babies under 1 in our ward. Oh and to Britt I don't know how I get all these big kids and yours are little.







Ben was looking really tired yestereday and I asked if he wanted to take a nap. He told me he was good and a couple of minutes later while he was taking care of Azlie this is what I found. Both of them passed out.











This is what we do on rainy days. Ben thinks that I am crazy when I do this to the dog. I on the other hand think this is one of the most funny things. Watching a dog walk around in little kids cloths what's better.

2 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Nice bon fire. That looks AWESOME! It must be so much fun having land to play on. It will be nice when we can buy some some day. Yeah, why are your kids bigger than mine? I have shrimps. LOL

DaveandAnnie said...

Look how cute and big your girls are!!! I can't believe it! Your dog is cute too! How are you guys anyway! Glad you found our blog, so we could find yours! ~Antoinette