Thursday, June 19, 2008

I HATE MICE!

So as some of you know we have had problems with mice since we have moved into the house that we are renting. We have bait set around the house and we also have traps. Now since we have been here I am normally the lucky one that get's to see them running across the floor. The other night around 4 in the morning I was woken up by a squeeling mouse that had ran to a place near my side of the bed. Just when the mouse was running around Azlie woke up for a feeding. I asked Ben to get her and he grummbled about it. I then informed him there was no way I was going to be putting my feet down till I knew where that mouse was. I am glad that I waited and he got her because as I was feeding Azlie I saw the mouse run from where I would have put my foot.

Now I wish that would of been the last of the mice problems for the week but then we started to notice some foul oder in our room. Ben finally figured out that it was a dead mouse so he went on the hunt for it and found it behind our hot water heater.

Then this morning I walked out of our room and saw that one of our chairs in the living room wasn't where I liked it so I went to move it and looked down to see a mouse laying on it's back dead. Ben's comment to me was that it was freshly dead. Great huh. I am just glad that he was here to pick it up because I hate touching mice for any reason. I am also that the girls didn't find it and try to pick it up. They are so helpful sometimes. I would really like to move from this house and not have to worry about seeing mice run around.

Also along the same lines of not wanting to live in this house. I have never lived somewhere that there are so many creepy crawly things around. I spend my days killing all sorts of bugs. I think we could feed a small country with all the bugs that are killed in our house.

3 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Wow Heidi that is disgusting! You have mice and I have cock roaches. I guess you choose what to deal with depending on where you live. We finally got an exterminator last year and it has been SSSOOOOO much better. I wonder why I didn't get one sooner. Oh I know why, I'M TOO CHEAP!!! LOL Good luck with the furry creatures. :)

DaveandAnnie said...

Sick, dude! We lived in a mousy, buggy apartment when we were first married. Let's just say it only lasted three days before we moved in with my parents. Man, it was so fun living with them as newlyweds hahaha. ~Antoinette

Kaitlin said...

siiiiiiiiiick!