Saturday, June 28, 2008

We are in need!

So I am posting this in a very emotional state so please forgive me. It seems as though I have taken all the stress that I can handle. So everyone knows that we have our house in Roy that needs to sell and then we also are living out of state in WY. That's no seceret. Our problem that we are facing now is that we don't have any money to be paying for two houses any more. We love where we live but hate the house that we live in, it's too small for our family and the mice I can't stand. We are basically accepting the fact that we aren't going to be able to buy the house that we want to since the deadline for that is July 5 at 10:27 a.m. and we have no prospects for a buyer or a renter.

We are now starting to face the fact that maybe we aren't going to be able to stay together as a family. Ben needs to stay her for work and well we don't want to go bankrupt either. I can't stand to be away from Ben the 8 hours that he has to work so the thought of us living in different states is tearing me up. Everytime the thought passes through my mind I start crying. I just hate feeling so helpless. I couldn't of made it through the last 4 months on my own so I am glad that we have been here with Ben but something is going to have to change.

I just wish that I knew what the Lord wanted us to learn so we could learn it and move on. We have really wanted to lay our roots down somewhere and to stop moving so much. We told the girls when we moved into this house that we would only have one more move after this and then we would live there for a long time. It looks as though we aren't going to be able to keep that promise to the girls.

So if you know anyone that is looking to buy a house or even rent one please send them our way. Britt if your sister and husband want to buy it as an investment property or you can convince Jared to move to Ut. Meg if you and Mike want to buy a house so that when you finally do get to come back to the states you have some where to live. At this point we are willing to do just about anything to be able to stay together as a family here. This is my emotional break down at the moment.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

:( We'll pray for you guys!

Filetti Family said...

Heidi, I'm SSOOO sorry you have to move again. I called Summer and asked her about buying your house but they can't afford another investment property right now. They are actually trying to sell off some of theirs. As for us moving out there, Jared said it's out of the question. We will probably only move to Cali, Georgia, or just stay here.

Hey, have you tried finding a renter since you can't seem to sell? That would pay your mortgage and then you guys could stay together. Also, if you get lucky the market may turn and you might actually make some money in the long run. There are LOTS of companines that do everything for you and you just pay them 10% of the rent each month. You should look into it. Also, maybe you could workout a rent to own type of thing with someone too. I don't know, I'm just shooting around ideas.

You guys will be in our prayers. Sorry you have to deal with this trial. :(