Friday, May 23, 2008

Snow what

We have been having a little bit of a cold spell the last couple of days and we actually got snow. Can you believe it? It's almlost June and we are still getting snow here. I am told that one day it might get warm here and stay warm for a couple of months. I have pictures of what you do here when it's cold, snowing, and raining all day. I'll have to find the cord for the camera and post.

After the kids got a couple of days outside and playing they went crazy having to stay inside. Well they more drove me crazy. Today is looking like it's going to be nice but weather can change so fast here it's hard tosay that it's going to stay that way.

I hope all of you are having warm sunny weather. If you could bottle it up and send it to me. Have a great day!

No comments: