Monday, June 23, 2008

Ben's bike

We have decided to help save some money we would buy Ben a bike. It's nothing big just 249cc's but it helps. Instead of him getting 20mpg he gets 60+ and it takes less than $10 to fill his whole tank. He does look for excuses to go out and ride it. He is taking it to work now but before he started doing that he would ask every night if he could go for a ride. As I mentioned before he tried to teach me to ride and I ended up with the second most nasty bruise of my life. The first I got bridge jumping and splunking (thanks Britt). Any how I have told Ben that if he gets hurt in any way riding his bike if the crash doesn't kill him then I will. We got a really great price for it. If anyone is wanting to look into getting a bike you can go to the Honda website and his model is the Rebel. We thought that the insurance was going to be way expensive but it only cost $4 extra per month.

1 comment:

Filetti Family said...

Ha ha ha. I totally remember that splunking / bridge jumping experience. I have to admit that was one NASTY bruise!