Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life's good

So I haven't posted in a while and not too much has happened. The girls started preschool here. I wish they were in kindergarten since I don't think they are getting much out of preschool. It is nice to have the small break during the day. I get to spend some time reading in a quiet house since that's when Azlie and Cecilia go down for nap.

The weather here I think has finally turned cold. I am looking forward to it but then I know winter is coming right behind and that's what I am not looking forward to. That means that the parks and yard will be under feet of snow and the kids can't have that outlet.

We are really loving our ward and are still waiting for a calling. I do think one is coming, our bishop asked Ben on Sunday when a good time to come and see us would be. People here are nice and besides getting use to the way that people are I can't complain. Ben and I are use to being in new wards so the transition is going well. I guess that's a blessing from the Lord.

Oh Azlie got her first tooth and you can see where there are others coming in. She still doesn't like to be on her tummy or on her back but she loves to sit up and is teaching herself how to scoot around sitting up. It's really cute. I am going to have to get her on video doing it.

Cecilia is still pushing her limits and wants to be like her big sisters. She talks non stop and has started to ask MANY questions. Oh lucky day for me. Questions is all I get all day long from everyone. At least they want to learn.

Ben's still working hard for our family. He was going fishing every week but hasn't been for the last little while due to Bracitisis and a staph infection in his elbow. We have no idea how he got it but when it set in it really started to create problems for him. I am guessing he'll be out fishing soon enough since he's almost back to normal.

I know we are boring but if any of you want to come and visit so that I have more to talk about that will be fantastic.

No comments: