Saturday, September 6, 2008

Braggin on the hubby


Last night I went to go and get my hair cut because I was in need of a new style. While talking to my hair dresser I was reminded of how great a husband I really have. Ben is like no other man I have ever known. I get breakfast in bed at least once a week. He gets up with the kids every morning and helps them start their days. He does diapers and will get up and get the babies when they need me or need something else. He takes the kids away whenever he can so that I can have sometime to myself. He does laundry and cleaning. He also has a gentle way to him when it comes to our daughters. I am so glad that he is their dad and that he loves them so dang much. He always works hard to provide for our family and has had really suckie jobs in order to do that. He is a hard worker (sometimes I wish he could slack but he just can't) and I have never seen anyone before with his dedication to work. He does the grocery shopping and takes 3 our of the 4 kids with him. He supports me when I want to do something. He will take money out of the bank for me to go to yard sales with as a surprise. He takes the girls fishing with him.


I could go on for hours about all the things he does for me. I love that Ben makes me smile everyday and that his kisses still make me go weak in the knees. We have been married for 6 years now and it doesn't feel like that long in some ways and in others it feels like he has been with me all of my life. The Lord was so kind to me when he gave me such an amazing man to be with forever. Life with Ben is a amazing adventure and he is so understanding of my weaknesses and has a way to help me be able to improve and become stronger. I can't wait to have a son so he can look to his father and learn how to treat a woman and be a great man. I am also glad that our girls have such a great example of the type of man they should have in their life.


I am still as excited today as I was the day we got married to spend eternity with him. I wish that every one could have a husband as great as mine. I also hope that you all feel the same way about your hubbies.

No comments: