Thursday, July 31, 2008

Branching out

So for all of you "Twiliters", just in case you are looking to read something else I have found an author that I really like. Her name is Michele Ashman Bell. I have read one of her books already and am well into a second one with the third on deck. The first book I read was "Without a Flaw" and I am now reading "Perfect Timing". The reason why I love her books so much is that she does a great job including the gospel in her books. While reading you are being spiritually up lifted. Ben keeps on saying that he's going to take my library card away because I get so focused on what I am reading. Poor guy feels neglected. But at least I am doing something at home. When he wants to do something for himself he goes fishing. I don't have shopping any more and all my quilting stuff is in storage. What else is there for me to do? There is only so much cleaning a person can do.

Anyhow back to the point after "Breaking Dawn" comes out it might be nice to branch out to other books.

No comments: