Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family is Wonderful!



the sisters



the brothers, I still think my husband is the cutest.



our family, aren't we so cute.




lool at those tired eyes






We've been back from our vacation for a while but I am always so frustrated with how slow our Internet is that I haven't wanted to get on the last little while.


Anyhow we had such a fun time and it was really great for our kids to play with their cousins. The older ones were such a blessing because they would take over and we wouldn't have to worry so much about keeping a close eye on them. Alex buddied up with the oldest boy cousin Bubba (not his given name just family nickname) and every where he went she wanted to be. Aubrey buddied up with his sister Hanna. Cecilia just drifted but Carrie and Robin the oldest girls took good care of her. Cecilia was so tired during our trip that she would grab her Lulu and silky and would lay down where ever she was. We found her in interesting spots. On the picnic table, under the table, on the sidewalk. I felt bad for her but Ben's family was on the move this reunion.


Jackson's eye has healed great and his mother says that you can hardly tell that there was an injury, but we are still being careful when it comes to sticks. I will say that I really miss all of my sister in-laws. We took a small shopping trip and it was so much fun to have someone to be with and talk to. That is one thing I really miss about not living around family, not having girl time. On our shopping trip we did find a great little quilt shop and since Ben won't let me start any projects till I finish the one's that I have started I have been regenerated on getting them done.


We also found out on our trip that Aubrey is a total city girl. Ever since we have moved here she will bring up every so often that she misses our house in Roy. I totally agree with her but when we stopped by on our way down to the reunion she started saying that she missed being around things. Then when we got to the reunion the closer we got to Bryce Canyon the more she complained. The day that was set aside for us to hike she refused to go. She kept on demanding to go back to our cabin (which was a war she lost). When we got back home Ben asked if the girls wanted to go fishing with him (what a good daddy), Aubrey said she didn't want to go because she doesn't like the woods she liked shopping. I couldn't help but laugh.


I have to say that being married to Ben is so awesome. He is a great man who works so hard for our family but also his family is a blessing to my life also. They all just ban together.

No comments: