Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Prayers have been answered

I would like to thank everyone for their prayers the last little while for our family. Monday has been the hardest day of all but the best one also. We were trying to figure out what we were going to be doing about the house in Roy since we didn't have money to pay this months payments. I called and talked to one mortgage company and while they were very helpful I still broke down crying on the phone and the crying didn't stop for a long time after that.

From talking to Ben and our real estate agent the mortgage company the only choice that I could come up with that made sense of all of this was for me to take the girls and go back to Utah. I actually had just accepted the fact that's what was going to happen. Both Ben and I didn't want to do it but it didn't make sense for us to start missing payments when we could just move back. But on the flip side of that I couldn't imagine that was the Lord's will for us.

While in the middle of my break down Ben called me back and told me that our land management company just called and said that there was someone that wanted to rent the house and they were going to be moving in on Friday. This made the tears flow even heavier and I had a reconfirmation that the Lord is in all things and is well awhere of us during our trials. I was really feeling like I couldn't take any more and then He was there to answer our prayers. I really can't do justice to the experience that I had but I am grateful.

No comments: