Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yes it's been a while but there isn't too much going on in our house. I dropped our camera and now it either needs to get fixed or we need to buy a new one. I hate being without one but don't want to spend the money to buy a new one. So due to butterfingers there won't be any new pictures for a while. Aubrey got a her fist pair of glasses and she looks super cute in them. She is doing a great job taking care of them and it's nice not to have her a foot from the TV when ever she is watching something. Alex needs to see a cardiologist because of a heart murmur that she has had since she was two. I am not too alarmed since I know that really nothing slows her down and she is a strong little girl. Cecilia has been a little stinker the last little while thinking that she runs the house and so we are trying to teach her as lovingly as we can that we are the boss not her. Azlie has a nasty ear infection that is immune to any oral antibiotics so now she is getting a series of antibiotic shots to get it to go away. I am hoping that it helps because I don't want to find out what will come next if it doesn't work. She has been a trooper through all this though. But due to the pain in her ears she has stopped nursing much to Ben's delight and none of mine. She is just a couple of weeks away from her 1st birthday so I am not too worried about it. Ben has been working hard as always. Last week he had 12 hours off that he wasn't working or sleeping but it did help us get a little more a head of our bills. He's such a great guy. I took a family sick day this past Sunday since the kids were still running fevers, had snotty noses, and nasty coughs. I feel so out of the loop not being at Church. This Sunday should be very refreshing. Ben and I are both really excited to start to look towards the future and make plans for things to come. Now we are going to practice patience and wait till the right time to start to put these plans into effect. And for all you wondering a baby isn't in the near future. The Lord continues to bless us and we are humbled by all the ways he has blessed us.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Heidi - you guys are a great family. Dave & I are so glad that things are settling in for you guys.

I hope the kids all are on the mend soon!! :)