Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm random, but you love me!

Mid-late October. Old Nauvoo waiting for a cookie. Aubrey, Cecilia, Jackson (cousin), Alex
10/8/08 maybe 10/9/08 Winter quarters. If we were pioneers back in the day our whole family would have to sleep on this bunk if we were coming across the seas. I've seen the way my kids sleep and I would pass. I am so glad that I was born in this time.

10/3/08 Alex 5th birthday with Miss Lucky. This is an all time favorite present.


10/3/08 Aubrey 5th birthday with here puppy. I feel so bad the girls didn't get a birthday cake this year because we were moving three days later and we just didn't have to time to do their birthday right. Let's hope they don't remember that when they get older.



Martin's cove 10/7/08. We stopped at church history places on the move to Iowa. I was in awe of what the pioneers did. It was sooooooo windy that day and cold but so worth seeing where the saints made history for my family.


Azlie around 4 1/2 months. This is her where's Waldo look . She's the cutes Waldo I have ever seen.
On a side note, those of you who know me best know that lime green is my favorite color. There are many reasons but the one I like the best is that there's no way that you can look at lime green and be depressed. It's just a happy color in my book. When I was switching from the Christmas background to something new I saw this and just had to have it. We actually painted our bathroom in Washington pretty close to this shade of green. I love that Ben let me do that. Anyhow we called it "The Happy Crapper" for the reason you couldn't be sad while doing your business. Just thought you would all like to know the random thoughts in my head.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love your randomness Heidi! Cute pics! I agree that when you visit those pioneer history sites, you really do feel immense gratitude for the Saints and all that they endured.

Filetti Family said...

Love the new backgroud. That is SO you! I was cracking up when I read what your bathroom was named. I miss you!