Thursday, August 21, 2008

Call Me Cheap

I was surfing around this morning and went to the piperlime online shoe store to see what they had (not that I was going to buy anything I just like to look). Anyhow I don't understand how people can pay so much for a pair of shoes. Even with the sale price almost every single one was priced at an outrageous price and to top that off most are too ugly to wear. I tried to cut and copy some of the shoes to show all of you but it wouldn't let me so if you would like to see the reason for my outrage go to www.piperlime.com . Maybe I am wrong but paying 100+ dollars for shoes that are on sale just doesn't seem right.

2 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Girl, I totally feel the same way. I can't make myself pay more than $20 for any one article of clothing (except for jeans). I love my old navy flip flops. They are over 3 years old, only cost $2.50 and are still going strong. :)

Meghan said...

Hey, where's the pics of the new car? I've been waiting to see it?!