Thursday, April 9, 2009

We have set the date

I'll get to have my own bathroom again. That's Cecilia by the way
But best of all I'll get to have my own home again. No more renting or borrowing. I'll get to sleep in a bedroom on a real bed and have some type of privacy or somewhere to escape to. There aren't words to explain the feelings I have.

We have been saying that we will be moving the first part of May but we are so excited to get back to our home and for Ben to start working that we have decided to go a little earlier. Ben gave his two weeks notice today. I have been telling him we should go on the 15th but he won't have that. His last day will be on the 23rd and then we will be taking the weekend to load up and clean the apartment we have been living in. Our departure date is Monday 27th. The packing will start this weekend. I get to have the fun job of going through EVERYTHING and getting rid of what we don't need. Really by now you would think that since we have moved so much and every time we do I get rid of stuff that we wouldn't have anything left. The amount of junk that a person has never ends. I am still waiting to hear from our land management company about our renters leaving. They were suppose to be out on the 1st which turned into the 4th which then turned into the 6th and today we are still waiting to find out if they have left. The house is going to be quite crowded if they are still there when we get there. That's the latest in our lives. I am trying to stay focused on my calling since I haven't been released yet and still have those sweet souls to look over. I will really miss my calling. I have never had more fun in any calling. I still say the Lord wants me in the primary because I'm not mature enough to go anywhere else. I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

Filetti Family said...

Heidi,

I just got your message. I'm so sorry to hear about your trailer. You will definately be in our prayers. I hope the rest of the trip went better. I love you!